Cogent Labs is now looking for a world class Head of Sales to join our dynamic and fast growing company. The core objective of this position will be to lead and deliver business and revenue growth success. In this role, you will be responsible for strategizing, targeting, and executing sales objectives.
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals; hit and exceed them.
- Own your business and be able to deliver a clear business expansion plan.
- Track Sales KPIs and empower your team to celebrate success
- Plan, direct, and coordinate sales activities, developing self-sourced pipeline opportunities
- including existing client needs while winning new business constantly.
- Formulate account plans and new clients on boarding process that ensure we have diagnosed
- their business needs, and articulated the value propositions, and mapped the right solutions.
- Accurately develop, manage and update new business pipeline information in Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Customer first mindset - Proactively brainstorm with the stakeholders at the client, to design custom-solutions that will serve their needs.
- Be able to Manage Sales Engineers to drive API commercialization and other specialized delivery groups.
- Understand and effectively communicate Cogent Labs products value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Project Manager to evangelize the needs of the clients, and help determine internal prioritization.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the AI industry and competitors in similar domain.
- Collaborate with Alliance Director to develop a well balanced and the most effective sales strategy.
- 10+ years sales and business background centered on software technologies.
- Able to effectively hire and grow a sales team of 10+ employees.
- Demonstrating strong commitment and hands on action to achieve goals.
- Flexible and reliable leadership skills.
- Strong interest in AI with understanding of Cogent's services and business models.
- Able to adapt to an international work culture.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic - Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic.
- Ability to quantitatively analyze, negotiate, present and persuade.
- Native in Japanese
- Fluent in English